Career-Changing Tips from the Web
- Teachers are in a great position to transition to writing for kids. Here's a story from Fast Company about an approach that worked for a lawyer-turned-YA author.
- A great case study of a teacher who successfully transitioned to a career in marketing.
- Branding: It’s not just for companies. Creating a personal brand can help you land a new job. Here are some tips.
- An inspiring read about reinventing yourself with a great slide show.
- If you aspire to leave teaching at the end of the 2012-2013 school year, take a look NOW at your social media profiles and make sure they reflect you in the best possible light. This article from Mashable has some helpful charts suggesting what should and shouldn't be there.